HAVING A GOOD HEALTHY TEETH STARTS WITH US
Having a good and health teeth starts with us
Our teeth is one part of our body that we use for eating, and sometimes we use it to bite on hard objects aside from food and this can put your teeth at risk of weakening or breaking it and worst, losing it. Here are some ways to prevent that from happening.
- You should brush your teeth properly. Brush your teeth after every after meal, but if this is not possible at least rinse your teeth with clean water after every meal.
- Drink lots of water because it is important for our body and it rinses teeth from coffee stains after drinking and food stains after eating.
- Eat healthy foods that are not only beneficial for our body, but it also help keep our teeth and gums healthy. Examples of foods that is good for your teeth and gums are oranges, watermelon, carrots.
- Massaging our gums after brushing out teeth will also help keep our gums strong and healthy.
- Chewing Sugar-free gums stimulates saliva flow, so chewing gums after meal can help rinse off and neutralize the acids in the mouth and will also strengthen teeth enamel.
- If possible, avoid using your teeth to tear or bite into hard objects, such as ropes, or use teeth to open bottles to avoid the risk of breaking teeth.
- Every day after brushing your teeth check your mouth for red spots on the gums or limestone accumulation along the teeth, or stains developing from constant intake of colored foods. If you find these symptoms in your mouth, you should visit your dentist as soon as possible.
- The cleaning our tongue is also very important because if left uncleaned, it could accumulate bacterial. So when brushing your teeth, you should clean your tongue too every time.
- Avoid sticking hard objects into your tooth, because this might develop holes and you might hurt your gums and cause it to bleed which could lead to infection.
- Use mouthwash and floss your teeth regularly. Mouthwash can also help in removing stains on teeth and keeps your breath smelling fresh.
If you can follow these advice you will have a healthier beautiful smile.