5 ways to protect your teeth
Keeping your teeth healthy is very important. If you don’t take care of it, it will cause many problems later on. It will be difficult to bring it back to its normal healthy state. So if you don’t want your teeth to be unhealthy you must take care of it or change some of, your habits that makes your teeth unhealthy. Here are ways to protect your teeth
- Avoid drinking carbonated beverages or acidic drinks for example Soft drinks, juice that is mixed with soda because these kinds of beverages will cause tooth decay and wears down tooth enamel. But if you really can’t avoid it altogether try to lessen the consumption or try using straws.
- Gargle with clean water so that you can wash the acidic from food or drinks from your teeth
- Use soft-bristle tooth brush because using hard-bristle toothbrush can damage your gums.
- Brush your teeth the right way. When brushing your teeth, you should not use too much force. Doing it will not make your teeth cleaner or whiter, but rather damage your gums and teeth. You should brush at least 2 times a day, but not more than 3 times a day.
- Drinking or eating medicine that has acid might destroy your teeth, so it is best to drink water after taking that kind of medicine. Some of the chemicals in it might bring harm to your teeth too by drinking water will help keep the chemical density of the medicine low. These 5 ways are just few basic steps you can do. If you see signs of teeth wearing down or decay you have to consult your dentist as soon as possible.